Thank you to everyone who prayed for me today. I received a miracle! Here are some crazy good things that have come my way lately. So unbelievable, in more ways than I can even share.
First the big three:
First the big three:
- I found a place for me and Oliver to live that is really nice, in a great location (close to the shops we live by now) and he will have 2-3 friends on the street from his class at school.
- I was awarded 90 days by the judge to move out of my home against the "strenuous objection" of the bank who wanted me out in 5 days.
- I was at a court hearing today, scared shitless, and was able to stand up for myself. By telling the truth in something I had done, the commissioner said it lead him to believe that everything else I was saying credible.
- The woman at church who came up to me and told me that God heard my prayers to Him and that He was indeed there for me and is helping and healing me.
- That same woman prayed for me at church along with her husband and the pastor. That night I slept thru the night and the major anxiety I had been feeling was gone. It hasn't come back!
- A reading from a Sunday night meeting was about trusting God when going to court. Seriously? I could not believe it.
- The woman who I rented the new apartment from owns a real estate company in town. I told her of the BK when we were looking at the apartment and she gave me a sideways look. Later, when I sent the application, I disclosed everything to her. Here's what she said: I am a person that has always gone with my gut. Your open honesty I find refreshing and I’m sure it is difficult to have to disclose a BK and foreclosure to a perfect stranger that you are trying to rent from. What I see is that you and you son need a new home and I would be happy to have that home be mine on Murray. Would you like me to prepare the lease?
- That my current tenants who live above me gave me notice to move out BEFORE I realized I was losing my home. So they are not uprooted! What a miracle!
- That my current tenants and I will be living across the alley from each other!
- That my current tenant KNOWS my landlady and told me that she is a wonderful person.
- When I told my landlady this, she said, "Remember when I told you that someone gave me a second chance once?" Well it turns out she too went thru a divorce and foreclosure. Guess what? Her property was exactly across the street from where I live now! Same street!
There are tons more mini miracles. I just don't want to bore you or go on and on. But it's amazing how everything is fitting together like a puzzle piece.
I found this old post from a while back. It still holds true for me today. Remain in My Love. I know not all of you are Christians or maybe don't have the same beliefs I do. But I do have to say, whatever It is that you do believe in, trust that there is some Power out there greater than you... and maybe, just maybe that Power is something or someone you can tap into. Because I just cannot explain today. There have been a dozen times I've gone to court. I've never been as nervous as I was today. I walked in there with no hope, was told there would be no hope for me. And yet, I stood up for myself and the case was dismissed. It was purely a state of grace I was in.
I promise, more fun posts ahead, more pictures... It's also a miracle that every day I feel just a tad bit better, and I can see things more clearly. Like the guy I was dating. I saw him today and did not like what I saw. I'm glad I'm moving out of that period and starting something new in my life.
Thanks friends, thanks readers, thanks family and thank you God.