Today I'm Grateful
- It's Sunday
- My son is with me
- My house is warm
- a to do list today that is helping me feel less overwhelmed
- the sun is out sporadically — right now as i type this
- helping my son build a new train track configuration
- taking care of my son well, feeding him right, giving him lots and lots of love, lots of fun playtime together
- i have a second mac which is a workhorse. i'm grateful b/c my iMac is sick :((
- not worried much about my back even tho it still hurts a tad bit
- money in the bank; we're not living on the streets :)
- coffee on my table, jazz music playing (oliver asked for that station) and the sun shining brightly into the kitchen as i write this
- getting some laundry done and not beating myself up for letting it pile up (it never happens but i've been so busy!)
- a nicer looking back hall thanks to painting it! something i've always wanted to do
- a nice, sweet book study at my home saturday night; it included a lot of laughter and that was great!
- helping my friend learn to make rice pilaf and seeing how happy she was and what it meant to her and her family
- watching my son excel at riding his two wheeler bike. he learned in one day.
- getting along amicably with matt, and the nice things he does for me/us
- the faith i have in the god of my understanding for which i experience peace more often than fret
OK, gotta ask it. Tell me in the comment section at least ONE thing you are grateful for today!