Today I’m Grateful
- feeling better and better and stronger and stronger every day
- feeling confident at my job
- having Oliver the last two days... he's a treat
- having the $$ to buy him additions to his train set
- our Door County cottage... cozy and wonderful and warm
- electronics! :)
- getting a decent night's rest
- letting go and REALLY letting God
- thinking about my future in a positive light
- treading gently and gaining confidence that I will be OK
- learning how I want to be treated, what I want in a relationship
- knowing that if my bond with God is tight, not much will rock me
- breathing deep, clearly and refreshingly
- my commitment and complete dependence upon God
- incredibly sweet, perfectly ripened bananas at my desk this week
- waking up feel good about myself!
- thinking of possibilities instead of losses
- realizing that it's not me
- realizing that my husband is going thru something that I don't quite understand and that I cannot help him with. Only God can
- Learning what it REALLY means to Let Go and Let God
Have a great weekend everyone!
Post a Comment
Your comments are helpful! Thanks!