Today I'm Grateful
- for a clean and beautiful home
- friends coming over this weekend to help out
- plans for Saturday night
- feeling clearer on what I want and need in my life
- trusting God
- my daily readers, astounding how particular they are to my life and daily events
- deciding to act better, feel better, let go and seek to forgive — for me and no one else
- my job: I'm employed, I have good relationships with the folks I work with, I have fun at work, I have a fun project to work on and I feel confident I can accomplish it
- letting go of the need to ask, figure out, control and worry
- feeling confident
- my adorable son
- knowing God will give me all I need and many of my wants
What are you grateful for today?
Post a Comment
Your comments are helpful! Thanks!